If you are going to start a shopify store or moving to shopify platform, you first need to learn how to choose a right them.
Yes, choosing a shopify theme for your shopify store can help you making your business a success saga. You need to choose a theme that can easily be customized according to your specific shopify store requirements. You should be capable of customizing colors, store’s logo, fonts, and other details of your theme.
If you are going to start a business online using shopify platform, you first need to choose a right shopify theme for your store. However, it is true that choosing a shopify theme can help you increasing conversion rate and customer interaction, but you first need to concentrate on accomplishing a few things.
Let’s check out stated below points that you need to keep in mind when choosing shopify theme for your shopify store.
A Solid Business Plan Is Needed
If you are going to start an online store on shopify platform, you first need to know about your business plan. Yes, without a solid business plan, you won’t be able to make your online business a success. So, when it comes to downloading a shopify theme for your store online, you first need to introspect about your business plan.
Quality Content Matters
If you are assuming that by merely posting attractive images of products and a short generic description about the same, you could be able to make your business a success, you need to change your perception. Yes, you need to concentrate on creating quality content for your shopify store. So, you need to focus on stated below points.
- Write attractive product descriptions, by avoiding adding generic information regarding products on your store.
- You should explain features, benefits and even hidden facts about your products in a product description. You should avoid making your product description a sales letter.
- Headlines are the first thing that attracts visitors towards your product. So, you need to write informative but compelling headlines about products at your shopify store.
- When you decide to customize your shopify theme, you need to create various sections or categories for product listings. Here, you shouldn’t forget adding quality content to let customers or visitors towards your store know about your products.
- There should be a result-oriented content marketing plan for your shopify business. Yes, you need to create content marketing and blog promotion strategies for your store.
- You should also choose right fonts, colors and layout to make product description more attractive than ever before.
Choose Shopify Theme According to Products
When it comes to running a shopify store online successfully, you first need to learn how to choose the right products. Yes, you can’t sell everything on shopify platform. Thus, you should be capable of choosing legal products to promote on your shopify store. So, before choosing a shopify theme for your store, you need to take stated below points into consideration.
Further reading >> How to price your products competitively ?
- When it comes to choosing products, you first need to know about taxes, rules, tariffs, and various export and import regulations. You even need to know about labeling, selling and packaging different products in certain jurisdictions.
- If you are going to choose children or baby products, you should do additional research about the same. So, before choosing food, kitchen products, beverages, and other items for kids and babies, you need to know its pros and cons.
- Since shopify restricts selling live animals, CBD, alcohol, weapons, medical supplies, vaping supplies, tobacco, specific gemstones, and other materials, you should avoid choosing them.
- However, there are a few products that you may sell on shopify platform, but you won’t be to use shopify payment system. So, you need to choose third-party payment gateway for the same.
- There are various locations, countries, states, municipalities, and even age group of people who you can’t sell items.
- You should take extra precautions when it comes to choosing higher-risk products for your shopify store.
- When it comes to advertising products whether using Facebook or Google, you first need to know the terms and conditions as there is some limit on promoting specific products on these advertising platforms.
- One of the most important points that you need to keep in mind when adding products to your shopify store is that you should check the price. Yes, price should be genuine throughout the store.
How to Achieve Fulfillment
It is often seen that most of the novice entrepreneurs easily setup a shopify store using a great shopify theme, and then receive their first order online. But when it comes to filling it, they usually get confused. So, you need to avoid such a situation.
- When it comes to shipping a product, you should be aware of how much it may cost you in total. If you are going to sell big items, you should first evaluate the overall shipping cost for the same.
- In case of offering “free shipping”, you need to add total shipping cost within your product cost.
- You also need to ensure you are adding the expenses of any sort of boxes, packaging, padding, tape, labels, and even protective wrap along with products.
- In case of receiving bigger order quantities, you first need to research about third-party fulfillment facilities.
- Make sure you should be capable of delivering products at the price you promised.
- On-time delivery is also needed.
How to Recognize the Best Shopify Theme for Your Store
Apart from aforementioned points, you also need to take a few additional points into consideration when it comes to choosing the best shopify theme for your shopify store.
- Check the real Shopify theme customers reviews on TrustPilot.
- Choosing a shopify theme doesn’t only mean that you want to change the appearance of your store. But it means to make your store more user-friendly.
- There could be lots of variant limit for every item. Thus, you either need to hire a developer or use an app to get things done.
- If you are going to sell products by a unit, it might be difficult to setup it in shopify. Thus, you need to avail benefits of customization or a third-party application.
- In case of selling products in bundles, you always need additional setup for your store or you may need an app for the same.
- If you are going to add products, which are greatly customizable, you need to look for an app or developer. Choose a theme that can help you avoiding this.
- You should choose a customizable shopify theme especially when you are selling products that just require a monogram or a few texts.
- If you are going to offer digital downloads at your store, you need additional setup for your shopify theme.